Starting next month, there will be major disruptions of traffic at the Lloyd Expressway and I-69 interchange.
For the month of April, drivers will have to navigate a series of closed ramps at the interchange. A release from the Indiana Department of Transportation says work will begin on some ramps at the interchange on April 3, and others beginning a week later on the 10th.
- Westbound Lloyd to Southbound I-69
- Southbound I-69 to Eastbound Lloyd
- Southbound I-69 to Wesbound Lloyd
- Eastbound Lloyd to Northbound I-69
- Northbound I-69 to Westbound Lloyd
- Westbound Lloyd to Northbound I-69
- Northbound I-69 to Eastbound Lloyd
- Eastbound Lloyd to Southbound I-69.
Work at the busy Lloyd and I-69 interchange is expected to be finished by early May depending on weather. Drivers can expect to see work and closures from time to time during the spring and summer as crews perform concrete patching and sealing along the I-69 corridor from Interstate 64 to U.S. Highway 41.